Debbie Morello Biography and Resume
About Debbie Morello
Debbie Morello believes in the tremendous value of connecting with others through effective communication, both at work and beyond. She recently published “The Power of Friends at Work”, a book exploring the value of relationships. This publication achieved Amazon bestseller status in the categories of business etiquette and workplace culture.
Debbie is the principal owner of Morello & Associates, a training and consulting company on work relationships and related topics. She has an Master Degree in Business Administration from Binghamton University and is honored to hold Vice-President Emeritus status for Student & Economic Development from SUNY Broome.
She has presented training and provided keynote lectures to companies and organizations both in the United States and in South America. She is a New York State Women-Owned business enterprise and is certified in Appreciative Inquiry and Vision Board Development.
To see Debbie’s full qualifications, view her complete resume below.
- Strategic thinker and planner with over two decades of experience linking planning strategies with financial capability analyses.
- Entrepreneurial professional with innovative program development skills, accomplished problem-solving ability, and positive marketing results.
- Experienced grant writer with substantive results in areas of healthcare, academia, and workforce development and small business development.
- Motivating professor, colleague, entrepreneur and team member who works to continuously improve personally and to inspire others to achieve their goals.
- Committed community leader dedicated to working collaboratively with others on projects devoted to enhancing the quality of life and opportunities within a region.